I get a lot of questions about how to start a business, launch a ministry, or just straight up walk the way of God’s will, so I am SO excited to let you know that I am opening up mentoring slots for business owners/dreamers/youths.
What you will get in this 60-minute session:
- A short time of prayer, hearing + discerning what the Lord is saying over your life/business/ministry.
- Talking through your current season.
- Working out what God’s vision + purpose is for your life.
- Developing a short term + long term action plan.
- *Important* Talking about the areas of life that God wants you to grow + be balanced in (relationships, health, rest, hobbies, etc.)
- Developing small, actionable steps to work towards your purpose.
- Talking through possible hindrances/blockages.
Who these coaching sessions are for:
- The ones searching for vision.
- The ones who have a vision and want help putting it into action.
- The ones running with zeal after a vision and want to find balance in the other areas of life.
- The ones who want help in business/ministry strategizing + planning.
The package includes:
- 60 minutes of face-to-face mentoring time. This includes prayer, hearing from God, and working through the Vision Sheets together.
- One set of A4 Vision Sheets.
- One to-do notepad for all the lists.
- One mug.
A 60 minute individual session is SGD$100.
Please fill out the below form if you’re interested.
Appointments are open for Singapore applicants at this time. If you live outside of Singapore and would like to be updated when we open Skype sessions, kindly sign up for our monthly newsletter updates.
If you need coaching but cannot afford to, please email us and we will do our best to help you.
If you’re a group of friends / small business team interested in team coaching, we can discuss group rates.
If you feel you need more than one session, we can discuss package rates.
Email email@example.com for the above.
“I’m thankful that God uses Samantha to speak and counsel me to take what God has put in my heart into action. The mentoring session help me to see clearly the vision so that it can be breaks into small easy steps (my personality tends to avoid this process!) Her patience, gentleness and understanding allows me to speak and open up easily. I sensed God’s presence throughout and when she prayed for me, I feel big relieved in my heart and I didn’t even realized there’s burden, confusion and pain there. Mourning has turned into dancing:) What looks withered came alive again! I can’t wait to take this plan into action and see what God has in store for me!”
“Normally I have no problem of knowing what is my life vision is, but I have problem in scheduling my daily activities which are related to my life vision.
These Vision Sheets are really helpful for me to:
1) Redefine and clarify my life vision and statement.
2) Schedule achievable short-term goals & daily activities that buildtowards the vision.
3) Have a sense of measurement and progression of “where I am at” in my journey.
One of my struggle is knowing whether I have been faithful towards God’s calling for me in my daily activities. These vision sheets really give me a sense of measurement and progression in that area. Highly recommended for everyone regardless of your thinking/working styles and personalities!”